Local Columbia Movers, Packing, and Storage
If you’re moving into or out of Columbia, Maryland, you can rely on us to provide a smooth relocation experience for your family or business. We have multiple business locations in Maryland, and we are very familiar with Howard County.
Make your Columbia move stress-free with our professional services for packing, storage, and moving for residential or commercial. Our staff is trained in packing efficiently and carefully, whether they’re helping you with entire rooms or just a few delicate items. Your possessions will be the only items in our truck, and the same team that loads it will expertly unload it at your new home or office.
If you need to store some of your belongings during the Columbia transition, take advantage of our local, climate-controlled storage facility. Our warehouse is equipped with stationary storage lockers (not wooden crates) to ensure that your items will not be continuously moved around.
Whether you’re moving from across town or across the country, you’ll enjoy a delightful Columbia relocation experience with our friendly movers.
House Movers for Columbia
Our professional movers will pack and transport your furniture, appliances, and personal belongings with the utmost care. We have experience moving individuals and families who live throughout the Howard County area.
Office Movers for Columbia
You can trust us to make your Columbia business relocation safe and smooth. We expertly pack and transport your office furniture, workstations, and electronics. Whether you’re a small business or a large corporation, we relocate your company quickly so you can get back to work.
Moving to or from Columbia
Columbia has often been ranked as one of the top livable communities. We’ve seen a lot of career-minded people move to Columbia because of opportunities for professional development. We’ve also seen growing families move out from Columbia because they’re ready for a spacious, single-family home in the suburbs.
Founded in 1967, Columbia is a planned community that consists of 10 self-contained villages, each with its own unique feel. Columbia was designed to eliminate segregation, so it’s a very diverse suburb of approximately 100,000 people. If you’re moving to Columbia, you’ll appreciate its convenient location between Baltimore and Washington, D.C., and its easy access to three international airports.
Some notable local attractions include:
- The Mall in Columbia: Centrally located in Columbia’s Town Center, this large regional shopping mall features an open-air setting. You’ll have plenty of opportunities for shopping, dining, and entertainment, since it includes a multiplex movie theater and more than 200 specialty stores and restaurants.
- Merriweather Post Pavilion: As one of the premier outdoor performing arts venues in the nation, Merriweather Post Pavilion attracts many professional musicians and theater companies. (Fun fact: Jimi Hendrix debuted his rendition of the Star Spangled Banner here.) You can catch a concert or show and take a walk in the park at this well-known amphitheater, which is surrounded by 40 acres of parkland known as Symphony Woods.
- Robinson Nature Center: Get connected with nature by enjoying the local wildlife and strolling through a beautiful environment. You can explore the wooded trails, experience the wetlands and meadowlands of the Middle Patuxent Environmental Area, and discover native species. Inside the 23,000-square-foot nature center, your whole family can learn through the interactive exhibits, children’s discovery room, and domed theater.
- Supreme Sports Club: This athletic club and recreation center will provide all your family members with opportunities for fitness and fun. Club members can access amenities such as an eight-lane lap and recreational pool; a children’s wading pool with an interactive play feature; basketball, volleyball, and racquetball courts; an indoor track; a roller-skating rink; and a women’s gym.
- Dorsey Hall and Woodlawn: Both of these historic buildings were once homes of prominent Howard County residents. The Dorsey Hall Manor House was built in the early 1700’s by the Dorsey family. Woodlawn (a.k.a. Glen Ella) is a two-story stone mansion with a wraparound porch. The two historic landmarks were listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1973.
- Columbia Gateway: If you’re a business owner who’s moving your company to Columbia, then consider renting office space for your corporate team at this business park. Columbia Gateway offers amenities such as conference rooms, fitness centers, banks, childcare, and restaurants. This modern industrial campus is a terrific hub for spurring productivity, innovation, and business growth.
Top Notch Columbia Moving Services
Depend on our full-service moving company to expertly relocate your family or business in Columbia, MD. Call us at (410) 444-4498 for a free estimate.