Local Movers, Packing, and Storage
Moving into or out of White Marsh, Maryland? At Top Notch Moving & Storage, our skilled employees will create a pleasant moving experience for your family or business.
Make your White Marsh move stress-free with our professional services for packing, storage, residential moving, and commercial moving. We look after you and your possessions in every way we can. Our staff is trained in packing efficiently and carefully, whether they’re helping you with entire rooms or just a few delicate items. Your possessions will be the only items in our truck, and the same team that loads it will expertly unload it at your new home or office (or storage unit).
If you need to store any belongings during your transition, we can help. Top Notch has relationships with several of the biggest storage facilities in the United States. Plus, we have the flexibility to reserve units in various sizes, from 5’x10’ to 10’x30’.
Whether you’re moving from another city or another state, you’ll enjoy a delightful White Marsh relocation experience at a reasonable rate with our friendly movers.
House Movers for White Marsh
Our professional movers will pack and transport your furniture, appliances, and personal belongings with the utmost care. We keep our trucks clean, so your belongings remain that way. We have pads and rug runners readily available, so if there is inclement weather or dirt, we are sure not to track it into your home.
Office Movers for White Marsh
You can trust us to make your White Marsh business relocation safe and smooth. We expertly pack and transport your office furniture, workstations, and electronics. Whether you’re looking to move your business closer to White Marsh Mall or relocate to the outskirts of town, we can relocate your office and get you back to work quickly.
Moving to White Marsh
Located in Baltimore County, White Marsh is a suburb that sits northeast of Baltimore City. White Marsh residents can easily access Interstate 95, which is the main north–south interstate highway on the East Coast. I-95 also connects to I-695, the Baltimore Beltway. This provides convenient transportation to other cities in the area, such as Towson.
The plans to develop the White Marsh area originated in the 1960s. At that time, the corridor was largely undeveloped. It was identified as a preferred site for a variety of uses, including residential, retail, business, and industrial. During the 1970s, the area was rezoned and formally designated as a town center.
White Marsh provides plenty of opportunities for shopping, dining, and recreation. Here are some of the local favorites.
- White Marsh Mall: With 1,200,000 square feet, White Marsh Mall is one of the largest regional malls in the Baltimore metropolitan area. It has three anchor stores (Macy’s, JCPenney, and Boscov’s) and 134 specialty shops. There are also a variety of places to eat, whether you’re looking for a quick, casual bite or a full-service restaurant. White Marsh Mall also hosts community events throughout the year.
- The Avenue at White Marsh: Offering an alternative to the traditional, indoors experience at White Marsh Mall, The Avenue is a trendy, open-air center for shopping, dining, and entertainment. Not only are there national retailers, small specialty shops, and a plethora of restaurants, but there are also unique entertainment options. These include an AMC movie theater, iFLY Indoor Skydiving, outdoor ice skating, and a spa.
- Richardson Farms: This year-round farm market is located at Richardson’s main farm in White Marsh. The family-owned and operated farm began five generations ago in 1930. Their 13,000-square-foot market provides a one-stop shop for fresh produce, poultry, hot foods and deli, custom catering, and other local products.
- Honeygo Run Regional Park: This park serves the northeast area of Baltimore County and provides a variety of outdoor and indoor recreation facilities. Its amenities include two lighted ball diamonds, three athletic fields, a 13,000-square-foot indoor recreation center, a roller hockey court, an ADA-accessible playground, two picnic pavilions, and an extensive nature trail system through wooded areas. Dog owners will also appreciate the opportunity to become members of Perry Paw Dog Park, located in this vicinity.
- Pine Valley Swim & Tennis Club: This club provides plenty of fun opportunities at the pool and on the courts. Members and their guests can enjoy year-round amenities, including a solar-heated main pool, frog pool, gator pool, mineral-enhanced relaxing pool, water slide, playgrounds, tennis courts, and pickleball courts.
- White Marsh also has its own branch of the Baltimore County Public Library, a BJ’s Wholesale Club, and an IKEA.
Top Notch Moving Services
Depend on our full-service moving company to expertly relocate your family or business in White Marsh, MD. Book an appointment to get a free estimate.