Local Movers, Packing, and Storage
Moving into or out of Bel Air, Maryland? Rely on us to provide a smooth relocation experience for your family or business.
We provide professional services for packing, storage, residential moving, and commercial moving. Our staff is trained to pack efficiently and carefully, whether they’re helping with entire rooms or just a few delicate items. Also, your possessions will be the only items in our truck. Furthermore, the same team that loads it will expertly unload it at your new home or office.
If you need to store some of your belongings, then take advantage of our climate-controlled storage facility. Most importantly, our warehouse is equipped with stationary storage lockers. This ensures that your items will not be continuously moved around.
Whether you’re moving from another city or another state, you’ll enjoy a delightful Bel Air relocation experience with our friendly movers.
House Movers for Bel Air
Our professional movers will pack and transport your furniture, appliances, and personal belongings with the utmost care. We expertly move individuals and families who live throughout the Bel Air area, whether you’re in an apartment, townhouse, or single-family home.
Office Movers for Bel Air
You can trust us to make your Bel Air business relocation safe and smooth. We expertly pack and transport your office furniture, workstations, and electronics. Whether you’re a small business or a large corporation, we relocate your company quickly so you can get back to work.
Moving to Bel Air
Bel Air, the county seat of Harford County, has become known as “The Heart of Harford.” It’s the county’s hub for government agencies, medical facilities, shopping, and entertainment. With a population of approximately 10,000, this town is considered one of the best places to live in Maryland. It has highly rated schools, safe neighborhoods, and a historic district. Some of the buildings date back to the 18th and 19th centuries.
- Bel Air Arts and Entertainment District: This 98-acre district is in downtown Bel Air. In fact, it is one of Maryland’s 29 designated Arts and Entertainment Districts. The thriving arts community provides concerts, art galleries, dance performances, and a public art tour of murals and sculptures.
- Harford Mall: Located near the junction of Maryland Route 24 and U.S. Route 1, this is the only shopping mall in Harford County. It hosts a variety of restaurants and retailers, including Macy’s.
- Armory Marketplace: The town of Bel Air has transformed the garages that used to be here. Now they serve as incubator suites for new businesses, such as boutiques and studios. Entrepreneurs can enjoy reduced rate leases as they build their business models and prepare for a Bel Air storefront.
- Ma and Pa Trail: This heritage trail follows the path of the former Maryland and Pennsylvania Railroad through Harford County. It is one of the best places to walk, run, and bike in the area.
- Liriodendron Mansion: This mansion, built in 1898, served as a summer residence for Dr. Howard A. Kelly. (He was one of the four founding physicians of Johns Hopkins Hospital.) Liriodendron is now an historic, cultural, educational, and recreational facility.
- Hays House Museum: Built in 1788 for a wealthy family, this is the oldest house in Bel Air. The Georgian-style house has retained most of its original features, including the staircase, weatherboards, mantels, woodwork, and shutters.
Top Notch Moving Services
Depend on our full-service moving company to expertly relocate your family or business in Bel Air, MD. Call us at (410) 444-4498 for a free estimate.