Local Annapolis Movers, Packing, and Storage
If you’re moving into or out of Annapolis, Maryland, you can rely on us to provide a smooth relocation experience for your family or business. We have multiple business locations in Maryland, and we are very familiar with Anne Arundel County.
Make your Annapolis move stress-free with our professional services for packing, storage, and moving for residential or commercial. Our staff is trained in packing efficiently and carefully, whether they’re helping you with entire rooms or just a few delicate items. Your possessions will be the only items in our truck, and the same team that loads it will expertly unload it at your new home or office.
If you need to store some of your belongings during the Annapolis transition, take advantage of our local, climate-controlled storage facility. Our warehouse is equipped with stationary storage lockers (not wooden crates) to ensure that your items will not be continuously moved around.
Whether you’re moving from across town or across the country, you’ll enjoy a delightful Annapolis relocation experience with our friendly movers.
House Movers for Annapolis
Our professional movers will pack and transport your furniture, appliances, and personal belongings with the utmost care. We have experience moving individuals and families who live throughout the Annapolis area.
Office Movers for Annapolis
You can trust us to make your Annapolis business relocation safe and smooth. We expertly pack and transport your office furniture, workstations, and electronics. Whether you’re a small business or a large corporation, we relocate your company quickly so you can get back to work.
Annapolis is the capital of Maryland and the county seat of Anne Arundel County. Located about 25 miles south of Baltimore, this nautical city sits right on the Chesapeake Bay. Known as “America’s Sailing Capital,” it has also been called one of America’s “Most Romantic Towns” and “Prettiest Cities” by Travel + Leisure and Southern Living, respectively. Here’s a sampling of some notable attractions:
- City Dock: Experience the heart of Annapolis, where it connects to the Chesapeake Bay. You can watch boats sailing along the water, eat at the locally owned pubs and restaurants, and peruse the fashion boutiques and specialty gift shops.
- Eastport: From City Dock, take a water taxi or stroll across Spa Creek Bridge to get to Eastport on the other side of the harbor. Eastport is full of iconic architecture, parks, boats, art galleries, spas, and its own “Restaurant Row,” featuring waterfront dining.
- U.S. Naval Academy: Since 1845, this institution has been training officers for the U.S. Navy and the Marine Corps. Learn more about these training grounds by taking a tour of the campus and visiting the Naval Academy Museum.
- Maryland State House: This is America’s oldest State House that is in continuous legislative use. It is open daily to the public for self-guided tours.
- Annapolis Maritime Museum & Park: This waterfront museum overlooks the Chesapeake Bay and is the historic site of the last oyster-packing plant in Annapolis. It provides fun educational opportunities through interactive exhibits and community events.
Top Notch Annapolis Moving Services
Depend on our full-service moving company to expertly relocate your family or business in Annapolis, MD. Call us at 410-444-4498 for a free estimate.