Local Towson Movers and Storage
You can rely on us to provide all the support you need as you move to or from Towson, Maryland. With locations in Hampstead and Timonium, we are very familiar with the ins and outs of Baltimore’s bustling suburbia.
Make your move stress-free with our professional packing, residential and commercial moving, and storage services. Our staff is trained in packing efficiently and carefully, whether they’re helping you with entire rooms or just a few delicate items. Your possessions will be the only items in our truck, and the same team that loads it will expertly unload it at your home or office.
If you need to store some of your belongings during the transition, take advantage of our local, climate-controlled storage facility. Our warehouse is equipped with stationary storage lockers (not wooden creates) to ensure that your items will not be continuously moved around.
Whether you’re moving from across town or across the country, you’ll enjoy a delightful relocation experience with our friendly movers.
Residential Movers for Towson
Our professional movers will pack and transport your furniture, appliances, and personal belongings with the utmost care. We have experience moving individuals and families who live in studio apartments, townhouse neighborhoods, and historic estates throughout the Towson area.
Commercial Movers for Towson
You can trust us to make your Towson business relocation safe and smooth. We expertly pack and transport your office furniture, workstations, and electronics. Whether you’re a small business or a large corporation, we relocate your company quickly so you can get back to work.
Towson has it all. Here are a few fun facts and notables.
- Government: Towson has been the county seat in Baltimore County since 1854.
- Education: Towson is a college-friendly town with such institutions as Towson University and Goucher College.
- Healthcare: Towson provides excellent healthcare options with hospitals such as St. Joseph Medical Center and Greater Baltimore Medical Center (GBMC).
- Fame: Towson was home to several famous people, including writer F. Scott Fitzgerald, Olympic champion Michael Phelps, and fictional character Elaine Benes from the TV sitcom Seinfeld.
- History: Towson was settled in the 1700’s when William and Thomas Towson began farming land that would eventually become York and Joppa roads.
- Shopping: Towson residents have plenty of retail and department store options at Towson Town Center (the largest indoor mall in Baltimore County), Towson Square (an outdoor mall that opened in 2014), Towson Place (located near Joppa Road, Goucher Boulevard and Putty Hill Avenue), and The Shops at Kenilworth (a shopping mall that was renovated in 2017).
Top Notch Towson Moving Services
Depend on our full-service moving company to expertly relocate your family or business in Towson, MD. Call us at 410-444-4498 for a free estimate.