Local Movers, Packing, and Storage
Moving into or out of Aberdeen, Maryland? At Top Notch Moving & Storage, our skilled employees will create a pleasant moving experience for your family or business.
Make your Aberdeen move stress-free with our professional services for packing, storage, residential moving, and commercial moving. We look after you and your possessions in every way we can. Our staff is trained in packing efficiently and carefully, whether they’re helping you with entire rooms or just a few delicate items. Your possessions will be the only items in our truck, and the same team that loads it will expertly unload it at your new home or office (or storage unit).
If you need to store any belongings during your transition, we can help. Top Notch has relationships with several of the biggest storage facilities in the United States. Plus, we have the flexibility to reserve units in various sizes, from 5’x10’ to 10’x30’.
Whether you’re moving from another city or another state, you’ll enjoy a delightful Aberdeen relocation experience at a reasonable rate with our friendly movers.
House Movers for Aberdeen
Our professional movers will pack and transport your furniture, appliances, and personal belongings with the utmost care. We expertly move individuals and families who live throughout the Aberdeen area, whether you’re in an apartment, townhouse, or single-family home.
Office Movers for Aberdeen
You can trust us to make your Aberdeen business relocation safe and smooth. We expertly pack and transport your office furniture, workstations, and electronics. Whether you’re a small business or a large corporation, we relocate your company quickly so you can get back to work.
Personally Procured Move (PPM)
If you’re in the military and taking advantage of the PPM option to move to or from Aberdeen, we would be honored to help you. PPMs are especially recommended for any irreplaceable valuables you own, such as family heirlooms, and we specialize in moving antiques.
- Aberdeen Proving Ground: As one of the U.S. Army’s foremost facilities, Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG) has influenced the community at local, state, and federal levels. In fact, APG is the largest employer in Harford County, employing thousands of civilians and military personnel. APG is comprised of the Aberdeen Area/APG North and Edgewood Area/APG South.
- Leidos Field at Ripken Stadium: This local landmark is named after Cal Ripken, Jr., who hails from Aberdeen. This stadium is home of the Aberdeen IronBirds, an Advanced-A affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles. In addition to watching a baseball game here, you can also visit the Ripken Museum.
- Aberdeen Historical Museum: Learn about Aberdeen’s rich history at this nonprofit museum. Previously known as the Aberdeen Room Archives and Museum, this museum was established in 1987. They are committed to collecting, recording, preserving, and sharing historical archives and artifacts that tell the story of Aberdeen.
- Aberdeen Main Street: Encompassing 32 acres of downtown, Aberdeen Main Street has earned its designation in the Main Street Maryland revitalization program. Aberdeen is committed to investing in this community and business center of the city. The Main Street district includes the MARC/Amtrak Train Station, B&O Train Depot, and Festival Park.
- Aberdeen Festival Park: This gorgeous park in downtown Aberdeen features a large field with a circular sidewalk path around its perimeter. You can bring the whole crew to have fun here, with its two playgrounds, pavilion, picnic tables, and electrical outlets in each mulch bed.
Top Notch Moving Services
Depend on our full-service moving company to expertly relocate your family or business in Aberdeen, MD. Book an appointment to get a free estimate.