Local Movers, Packing, and Storage
Moving into or out of Owings Mills, Maryland? Rely on us to provide a smooth relocation experience for your family or business.
Make your Owings Mills move stress-free with our professional services for packing, storage, residential moving, and commercial moving. Our staff is trained in packing efficiently and carefully, whether they’re helping you with entire rooms or just a few delicate items. Your possessions will be the only items in our truck, and the same team that loads it will expertly unload it at your new home or office.
If you need to store some of your belongings during your transition, take advantage of our climate-controlled storage facility. Our warehouse is equipped with stationary storage lockers to ensure that your items will not be continuously moved around.
Whether you’re moving from another city or another state, you’ll enjoy a delightful Owings Mills relocation experience with our friendly movers.
House Movers for Owings Mills
Our professional movers will pack and transport your furniture, appliances, and personal belongings with the utmost care. We expertly move individuals and families who live throughout the Owings Mills area, whether you’re in an apartment, townhouse, or single-family home.
Office Movers for Owings Mills
You can trust us to make your Owings Mills business relocation safe and smooth. We expertly pack and transport your office furniture, workstations, and electronics. Whether you’re a small business or a large corporation, we relocate your company quickly so you can get back to work.
Moving to Owings Mills
Owings Mills is an ideal place to live. With a population of approximately 35,000, this suburban community has lovely neighborhoods, including McDonogh, Allyson Gardens, Worthington Place South, and Academy Lane. Owings Mills is also an excellent place to work. Several notable companies are located in this local business hub, including T. Rowe Price and Maryland Public Television.
Transportation is convenient in this area. Owings Mills is located about 20 minutes northwest of Baltimore, in Baltimore County. Commuters can easily access Interstates 795 and 695 and Route 140; or they can hop onto the Baltimore Metro Subway on Painters Mill Road.
Owings Mills is a vibrant community for students, professionals, families, and recreational enthusiasts. The locals enjoy attractions such as:
- Soldiers Delight Natural Environment Area: Covering 1,900 acres, this expansive area has over 39 rare, threatened, or endangered plant species. Nature lovers can enjoy hiking along seven miles of marked trails and seeing rare insects, rocks, and minerals.
- Irvine Nature Center: The whole family can relish the outdoors on this beautiful 211-acre property. Irvine’s features include an Outdoor Classroom for educational play in nature; 8 miles of hiking trails; gardens and wetlands; a Native American site; and an aviary.
- Northwest Regional Park: This 322-acre park offers a variety of recreational facilities, such as nature trails, paved walking paths, athletic fields, picnic pavilions, and a playground.
- Under Armour Performance Center: This is the training facility for the Baltimore Ravens, and it’s located right in Owings Mills.
- Metro Centre at Owings Mills: Designed to be a Transit-Oriented Development, the Metro Centre provides opportunities for shopping, dining, working, living, and transportation all in one prime location. It offers commercial office space, retail space, residential units, educational facilities, and a hotel.
- McDonough School: Founded in 1873, McDonough is a private, coeducational, PK–12, college preparatory school.
- Stevenson University: Originally founded as Villa Julie College in 1947, this university has expanded since changing its name in 2008. It now serves over 2,700 undergraduate students.
Top Notch Moving Services
Depend on our full-service moving company to expertly relocate your family or business in Owings Mills, MD. Call us at (410) 444-4498 for a free estimate.